Android has successfully made a wide market worldwide and keep on releasing latest version to retain its customers. Android based smartphones are increasing day by day and so the number of apps,there is a tremendous increase in number of innovative games, apps, various utilities, business apps.
1. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Is Changing Web App Landscape-Recently Google has announced that there will be a separate search index for mobile web. This revolutionary step changes the Mobile app development trends completely especially from Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web app.Google AMP supported web apps will load much faster on mobile devices and reduce bounce rate in large number. It will also benefit publishers with increased ad visibility and more visitors. Hence, this advanced technology will certainly be on the list of mobile app development trends.
2. AR & VR Will Show Some Magic-Little aware of modern mobile app development trends, then Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) apps are nothing new to you. In 2016, AR and VR we have been seen revolutionary in gaming and entertainment industry, Games like Pokemon Go,
3. Artificial Intelligence Is Real Now- With the use of advanced analytics, cognitive interfaces into complex systems, and machine learning techs, AI will provide business users access to powerful insights never before available to them.Due to these advantages, giants like Google, IBM, eBay, and Facebook have started acquiring startups those who are adept in Artificial Intelligence.
4. Cloud-driven Mobile Apps Are on the Rise-From customers to the tech professionals, everyone has heard about the cloud technology and how it’s impacting our collective lives. Today, cloud computing has finally found its place with mobile apps and it is very useful. Now, we can expect powerful mobile apps which directly fetch data from cloud and take minimum space in your smartphone internal memory.
5. m-commerce Is Becoming A New Standard-Now a days, instead of using credit or debit cards, a considerable number of customers prefer to make purchases through Google Wallet and Apple Pay.This is giving a push to m-commerce,coupled with wearable devices, m-commerce payment facilities will take a different shape in 2017. Beyond predictive analytics and data collection, wearables will also play a major role in the future of m-commerce and customer loyalty.
6. Beacons & Location Based Services Are on the Rise-Integrated location-based service applications like Apple’s iBeacons and Google Beacon are popular. Wi-Fi usage will no longer be limited to hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, or in health-care. The usage of applications with Wi-Fi support is going to rise beyond these traditional requirements will help people with relevant location-based information.